Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And So It Begins...

Dear Riff Raff,

Is that how you call yourself? You, the great unwashed, the proletariat, the plebian, the every man, have made your way to my writings on the wall. These scribbles from my perspective are not unlike many things intentionally preachy, though in the sweeping current of emotion I may betray that code.

In the vastness of populations and time, I find the quest to betterment sometimes bleak so therefore I've settled in the details leaving the bigger picture to those with greater minds. I'll log those details whose content creates an emotional stir in me.

The posts will speak for themselves but, dear riff raff, I hope to leave you with this: While activism is a nice way to pass the time, at game's end, we'll simply ask if we were happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment